Wednesday, February 3, 2010

All Expenses Paid

If I was given the opportunity to go on a free trip anywhere I would want to go to go to Hawaii. On this trip I would take my boyfriend. The reason I would take him is because we get along so well and he would love it just as much as I would. We both love the beach and hot weather. Hawaii is such a romantic place that it would be perfect for us. I would want to go to Hawaii because it seems like such a beautiful place. Right now I'm in need of a much need relaxing trip and this would be perfect. I would love to see the volcanoes they have there. Hawaii I heard is very expensive so this would be a perfect trip to go on since it would be free. I would also love to experience the traditions they have there such as the pig roast and learning how to hula.

No comments:

Post a Comment