Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Go Green JCTC Project

I have never really given any attention to oil spills up until I started blogging in this class. I was not aware about the hard work that goes into cleaning these oil spills up. I also didn't know that wildlife was affected so much when there is an oil spill. I'm not sure if I would really say I enjoyed blogging. I think that if I was to blog about something that I was a little more interested in I would enjoy it more. I really don't have any suggestions for improvement. I think that it was very influential to us students about what can cause damage to our environment because I know that a lot of people really don't think or care about what happens to our environment. I have never blogged before.

1 comment:

  1. The trip to Hawaii sounds great, and I liked your response to the Colbert quote. Thanks for your feedback on the GoGreen blog project, and keep up the good work with the journals!

    ReplyDelete